You Don’t Have To Face Recovery Alone
When someone else causes you a serious injury due to their mistake or negligence, it is extremely frustrating. You are not only physically injured, facing lengthy recovery, but you are left with the resulting medical bills, which can be even worse if you can’t work while you’re recovering.
Luckily, you have legal recourse. You can pursue a case against the person who caused your suffering, and get the financial compensation that you need and deserve. However, you need a lawyer that you can trust to help you. Learn about our principal attorney through the link below:
When you are injured, we are here to help.
The Representation You Deserve
Our founding attorney Brian R. Whitehead has been advocating for Oregon accident victims for more than 30 years. His representation is:
- Honest. We believe in being transparent with our clients. You should know what you’re up against, and we are always realistic about your situation.
- As aggressive as is appropriate. Mr. Whitehead is an experienced trial lawyer: Our clients receive the benefit of his courtroom experience.
- Trustworthy. We have compassion for the difficulties you’re facing, and we will fight for the best possible outcome for you.
- Detail-oriented. Meticulous preparation pays off in situations like these. We will examine your case and look for any possible advantage.
- Experienced. We have secured substantial results for our clients.
When you have been injured, you need an attorney who you trust to be your strong advocate, whether that means handling negotiations with opposing counsel or seeking the compensation you deserve at trial.
Call Today For Help
To discuss your situation with an experienced lawyer, call the Law Offices of Brian R. Whitehead, PC. You can reach our Salem office by calling 503-967-8233 or sending us a message through our online contact form.