Attorney Brian R. Whitehead
Accident attorney in Salem Brian R. Whitehead has been a passionate advocate for the injured and disabled since 1983. He represents clients in a wide range of injury based claims, including personal injury litigation, workers’ compensation, products liability and medical malpractice.
Attorney Whitehead is a true trial lawyer, and he has a reputation as an aggressive client advocate. If the defendant will not offer a reasonable settlement offer, he is always willing and fully prepared to advocate for a client’s right to full and fair recovery at trial.
As a result of his meticulous trial preparation and commitment to the case, accident attorney Brian Whitehead has a strong record of results. He has successfully obtained multiple verdicts and settlements in excess of a million dollars. He has also obtained the highest jury verdict in Marion County ever obtained on an injury claim. Some examples are as follows:
- Child partial drowning, seven figures
- Hospital malpractice/wrongful death, seven figures
- Car Accident, death of a seven year old child, jury verdict in excess of one million with $750,000 awarded for parents loss of society and companionship of their child
- Product Liability Claim, multiple amputations and burns, settlement of multiple seven figures
- Liquor Liability Death Claim, total settlement over one million
- Nursing Home Wrongful Death Claim settlements totaling over one million
- Forklift Accident Wrongful Death settlement, seven figures
If you need to speak with a accident lawyer, contact The Law Offices of Brian R. Whitehead in Salem, Oregon. To schedule a free consultation call 503-364-8505, 503-364-8505 or contact us by e-mail.
Tell us About Your Case