Salem, Oregon personal injury attorney Brian R. Whitehead offers a full-service personal injury practice for the benefit of clients throughout the Willamette Valley and surrounding areas. We are dedicated to helping clients who have been injured by the negligence and wrongdoing of others.
We handle a wide range of injury based claims, including:
- Personal Injury: Helping you with your car accident, truck accident, motorcycle accident, tractor trailer accident, premises liability claim, construction accident, swimming pool accident, bicycle and pedestrian accident, railroad accident, boating accident and wrongful death claims.
- Workers’ compensation: If you have suffered a work related injury, we can help. We can help you pursue disability wage benefits and medical benefits. If a third party contributed to your injury, we can file a third party personal injury claim on your behalf in addition to your claim for workers’ compensation benefits.
- Medical malpractice: If you have been injured by the negligence of a doctor, nurse, hospital or other health care provider, contact our firm for assistance. We handle medical malpractice claims, including claims resulting from surgical errors, failure to diagnose, birth and delivery room errors, emergency room errors and medication errors.
- Products liability: We represent individuals who have been injured by dangerous or defective products. We handle a broad range of products liability claims involving defective drugs, power tools, construction equipment, swimming pools and household appliances.
- Insurance claims: We handle first party insurance claims on behalf of clients seeking life insurance benefits, short term disability benefits, long term disability benefits and health insurance benefits.
Contact Attorney Brian R. Whitehead
If you have been injured and need to speak with a personal injury lawyer, contact our Salem law office at 503-364-8505, 503-364-8505 or contact us by e-mail.
Tell us About Your Case